ICC offers new CAT 6e and CAT 5e UTP solid cables!
(La Mirada, CA) â€“ Thousands of contractors and installers are winning projects daily installing fully end-to-end ICC structured cabling systems with ICC â€˜s new CAT 6e and CAT 5e CM and CMP rated UTP solid cables. These UTP solid cables are 100% tested and verified to exceed TIA/EIA 568-B.2 industry performance standard and are UL and cUL listed to ensure the highest quality. CAT 6e and CAT 5e UTP solid cables are available in 1000 feet convenient dispensing cartons. Each cable is constructed with sequential footage markings on the outer jacket for easy to measure usage tracking. These cables offer a competitive solution designed to provide the performance necessary for todayâ€™s demanding voice, data, video, and security applications in commercial and residential installations.
Features and Benefits
For over 20 years, ICC, a leading manufacturer of structured cabling products in both commercial and residential markets governed by strict ISO 9001:2000 standards; offering high-quality voice, data, audio, video, and fiber optic products. ICC is committed to offer premium quality products with proven performance, at affordable prices.
For more information about ICCâ€™s new CAT 6e and CAT 5e UTP solid cables, call us at 888-ASK-4-ICC (275-4422)
- CAT 5e 350 MHz and CAT 6e 550 MHz CM/CMP (Plenum) Rated
- Conductor: 24AWG Bare Solid Copper for CAT 5e and 23AWG for CAT 6e
- Convenient dispensing via EZ Pull (CAT 5e) and Reel-in-a-Box (CAT 6e)
- Sequential footage markings
- Meets TIA/EIA 568-B.2 (CAT 5e) and TIA/EIA 568B.2.1 (CAT 6) standards and ETL listed
- ROHS Compliant
- Available jacket color: Blue