Category 6 25-Pack Feed-Through Coupler is an 8-positions 8-conductors (RJ-45-to-RJ-45) module jacks that have been tested to ensure that it surpasses Category 6 specifications without degradation in performance. Compatible with all faceplates, blank patch panels, surface mount boxes, configurable mobile patch box and can also be used as a stand alone individual coupling or splice connection of both patch cords.
• PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality.
• Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals.
• Exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2 Category 6 connecting hardware requirements.
• Reduced rear footprint allows for greater connectivity density and provides for more port configurations in a smaller area.
• Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components.
• Compatible with all IC107 faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels.
• Compatible with all IC108 furniture faceplates, bezels, and surface mount boxes.
• Used with ICC Category 6 ICPCSK series patch cords.
• Available in black
NOTE: UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
A. CURRENT RATING: 1.5 AMPS MAX
B. VOLTAGE RATING: 150 VOLTS ALTERNATING
C. DIELECTRIC WITHSTANDING VOLTAGE: 1000 VOLTS RMS, 60 HZ
D. INSULATION RESISTANCE: > 10 MOHMS
A. MATING FORCE: 5 LBS MAX
B. UNMATING FORCE: 5 LBS MAX
C. PLUG RETENTION IN JACK: 20 LBS MIN
D. DURABILITY: 750 CYCLES
3. MATERIAL & FINISH:
A. HOUSING: ABS, UL 94V-0
B. COLOR: BK-BLACK, WH-WHITE
C. CONTACT: PHOSPHOR BRONZE GOLD PLATING OVER 100 MICRO INCH NICKEL
D. GOLD PLATING: 1.27 MICRON/50 MICRO INCH MIN