The ICC 66 Wiring Block w/ Telco provides a clear demarcation point between the Telephone Company and customer-owned equipment. The ICC 66 Wiring Block is designed for the quick installation of cables, telephone systems, PBX systems, and other low voltage Telecom equipment.
Each Block is pre-terminated and factory tested saving precious installation time and labor hours. Designed for wall installations, the block is pre-mounted on a 89D bracket. The block Includes a hinged cover to protect the terminations from dust and dirt.
The block is available in a 25 pair/1-Telco version or a 50 pair/2-Telco version. (Available with female connectors only.)
• Single pre-wired female amphenol connector facilitates installation and saves time
• Designed for data, voice, PBX systems, and low voltage telecom equipment
• Performance exceeds Category 5e connecting hardware requirements specified in TIA/EIA-568-B.2
• Durable and strong high impact flame retardant material
• Includes 89D mounting bracket for wall mounting
• Accommodates IC066BC025 66 wiring block bridging clips
• Removable hinged cover provided
• Accepts 22~26 AWG
• Dimensions: 10” H x 3.30” W x 3.00” D