The pre-terminated ICC 66 Wiring Block is designed for quick installation of cables, telephone systems, PBX systems, and other low voltage Telecom equipment. This wiring block provides a clear demarcation point between the telephone company and the customer-owned equipment. The integrated connectors reduce installation time and expense by minimizing the steps and materials involved in installation.
The block is available in a 8-Port / RJ11 (6P6C) Jack version, a 12-Port / RJ11 (6P4C) version, and a 12-Port / RJ45 (8P8C) Jack version.
• Designed for voice, PBX systems, and low voltage telecom equipment.
• Durable and strong high inmpact flame retardant material.
• Includes 89D mounting bracket for wall mounting.
• Accommodates IC066BC025 66 wiring block bridging Clips.
• Removable hinged cover provided.
• Accepts 22~24 AWG.
• Dimensions: 10” H x 3.30” W x 3.00” D