The open wall-mount design of the swing gate rack allows installers to swing equipment out once the equipment is mounted on the rack. This simplifies wiring tasks. Cable tie points and Velcro tie loops can neatly organize routed cable throughout the rack, while a 150 lb. capacity provides enough strength to hold heavy equipment. Punching down can be accomplished while the unit is completely opened. The swing gate wall mount rack comes in 19 inch depth, and 12 and 20 rack mount space sizes with a black powder coated finish. Units can be mounted to swing open left or right. Includes #12 mounting screws.
- Designed with durable steel construction, black textured powder coated, supports up to 150 pounds of equipment
- Designed with a 19” depth making it ideal for installing voice and data equipment such as patch panels, active components, shelves, drawers, and cable management products creating a neat, structured, and organized cabling system
- Allows installers to swing the gate left or right after installation providing easy access to equipment
- Ideal for installations with space limitations prohibiting the use of floor mount racks
- Available in 12 and 20 rack mount space (RMS)
- Used with all ICC rack mount products
- Assembly instructions included