ICC's CMR and CMP UTP Solid cables are manufactured based on the TIA 568-C.2 industry standard and are UL and cUL listed and verified. Available in spools of 1000 feet in a convenient EZ pull dispensing carton. Constructed with sequential footage markings on the outer jacket for easy to measure usage tracking. These cables offer a competitive solution designed to provide the ultimate performance necessary for today's demanding voice, data, video, and security applications in commercial and residential installations.
• TIA 568-C.2 Category 5e
• UL Type CM for non-plenum
• UL Type CMP for plenum
• UL 444
• 10 Base-T
• 100Base-T (IEEE 802.3u)
• 1000 Base-T
• High Definition Video
• Digital Broadcast Video/IP Video/VoIP
• 155Mbps ATM
• CAT 5e 350 MHz CMP (Plenum) Rated
• Conductor: 24AWG Bare Solid Copper for CAT 5e
• Convenient dispensing via EZ Pull (CAT 5e)
• Sequential footage marking for easy usage tracking.
• ETL Verified for TIA/EIA568-B.2
• ROHS Compliant.
• Available jacket color: Blue
• Wired pairs are vividly colored for quick identification.
• Temperature Rating (°F)
• Installation temperature: 32 to 140 Fahrenheit (°F)
• Operating temperature: -4 to 167 Fahrenheit (°F)