This integrated faceplate meets the ANSI/TIA/EIA 570-A standard recomendation that for each (Grade 1 and 2) cabled location, two Category 5 cables and two 75-ohm coaxial cables to each location. Fiber cabling (optional) for (Grade 2). For each cabled location, grade 2 provides a generic cabling system that meets the minimum requirements for basic and advanced telecommunications services such as high-speed internet and in-home generated video. This grade provides for both current and developing telecommunications services.
It consists of two integrated CAT 5e data ports with 110 punch down termination and two (CATV) connections. The standard recommends one of these types of wall plates installed in every room of a residence.
- Provides an integrated one-piece solution for CAT 5e, data, and audio applications
- IDC (insulation displacement connection) contacts are designed for repeated 110 termination providing long lasting performance and reliability
- Gold plated F-type connector for improved performance with superior signal quality with minimal noise
- Quick and easy installation with integrated color coded wiring diagrams requiring no additional assembly
- Embossed port labels eliminate the need for additional labeling or identification creating a cleaner appearance
- Rugged and durable construction
- Includes IDC caps to ensure the terminated wiring is secure