This faceplate complies with grade 1 (TIA) requirements for residential installations. For each cabled location, grade 1 provides a generic cabling system that meets the minimum requirements for basic telecommunications services. This grade provides for telephone, satellite, community antenna television (CATV) and data services. Grade 1 specifies twisted-pair cable and coaxial cable placed in a star topology. Grade 1 cabling requirements consists of a minimum of one 4-pair UTP cable that meets or exceeds the requirements for category 5e, a minimum of one 75-ohm coaxial cable, and their respective connectors at each telecommunications outlet and the DD. Installation of Category 6 cable in place of Category 5e cable is recommended.
• Provides an integrated one-piece solution for CAT 5e, data, and audio applications
• IDC (insulation displacement connection) contacts are designed for repeated 110 termination providing long lasting performance and reliability
• Gold plated F-type connector for improved performance with superior signal quality with minimal noise
• Quick and easy installation with integrated color coded wiring diagrams requiring no additional assembly
• Embossed port labels eliminate the need for additional labeling or identification creating a cleaner appearance
• Rugged and durable construction
• Includes IDC caps to ensure the terminated wiring is secure