These residential enclosure are designed for homes, multi-unit buildings, and retrofitting existing homes. ICC residential enclosures are aggressively priced while still providing all of the features and benefits required for managing and installing structured cabling for voice, data, and video applications within the residence. It has space to accommodate multiple modules, knockouts for cable routing, pad lock option for access restriction, and designed for either surface or in wall mounting. Our residential solutions enable home builders and residential installers to provide the residential connectivity home buyers expect and within budget.
- Designed with steel construction, white powder coated, lightweight and sturdy
- Designed to serve as the central distribution point for voice, data, video, audio, and security services for smaller residential structured wiring systems
- Allows for internal modules to be mounted horizontally or vertically facilitating easier layout and wiring of the system, while providing for optimum cable management
- Integrated snap-in module system enables users to quickly insert or move the internal modules
- Supports up to 4 ICCMSCMPR1 or ICCMSCMPR2 Cable Management Rings for organizing and routing cables
- Includes 4 top, 3 bottom, 4 rear, and 2 side knockouts for routing cables and 4 cable tie points
- Includes a knockout for an optional AC power outlet (not included) to provide power distribution
- Fits between 16” wall studs or can be wall mounted
- Designed with a door latch and an optional door lock knockout
- Hinged door and NET MEDIA CENTER insert are reversible for opening from left or right
- Accommodates all of ICRESXXXXX residential modules
- Used with optional accessories including ICRDSDCAC2 distribution center rubber grommets, ICRESDCAC3 distribution center plastic grommets, and ICRDSDC2LK distribution center door lock
- Flush mounted door overlaps ¾" to conceal any uneven drywall cuts around the enclosure.
- Net Media. Center enclosures are not designed to be installed in firewall applications
- Complies with UL 1863, TIA-568-C, TIA-570-B and TIA-607 standards