ICC's Telephone & Video Splitter Module is designed for structured wiring solutions, such as apartments or townhouses. It consists of either a 4, 6, or 8-port 2 Ghz video splitter and telephone module to support up to four phone lines and eight locations. Its compact size saves lots of space especially when you're limited by space.
- Telephone module is designed to support up to 4 incoming telephone lines with 8 outputs/extensions per line
- Telephone module is bridged as using only 2 incoming lines can get 16 outputs/extensions per line and using only 1 incoming line can get 32 outputs/extensions
- 1X4 splitter module is designed to provide excellent signal quality for splitting cable, UHF/VHF, antenna, or security system signals up to 4 locations with the frequency bandwith from 5 to 2300 MHz, ideal for home or small office use
- 1X4 splitter module is used with ICRESAM18C or ICRESAM25C drop amplifier module installed between the signal source and the splitter input connector to compensate for splitter insertion loss and to ensure adequate incoming signal levels if needed, and is used with ICRDSTC75F F-type termination cap to prevent signal degradation
- Fit all ICRESDC 14”, 21”, 28”, and 42” resi distribution center enclosures with the 4 locking buttons