ICC's Compact CAT 5e data module is a cost-effective solution designed to provide broadband internet access for up to eight (8) computers in a residence. The module is integrated with a non-bridged CAT 5e data board with eight (8) standard 4-pair 110 IDC connectors providing high performance connectivity that's tested to exceed TIA/EIA-568-B.2 industry standards. ICC's Compact CAT 5e data module is UL listed and has a PCB board design, without housing, offering the same performance. It works with ICC's 14", 21", 28" and 42" Residential Net.Media Centers and features a push-pin design for simple and easy installation. Use ICC's CAT 5e UTP solid cable.
*Note: Requires the use of a network switch or hub
- Designed to support up to 8 Category 5e data lines
- Wiring in accordance to TIA-568A for residential use
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2 Category 5e connecting hardward requirements
- Fits all ICRESDC 14", 21", 28", and 42" resi distribution center enclosures with the 4 locking buttons
- UL listed
- Modules compatible with most major manufacturers enclosures.