This integrated faceplate meets the ANSI/TIA/EIA 570-A standard recomendation that for each (Grade 1) cabled location, atleast one Category 5 cables and one 75-ohm coaxial cable connection to each location. For each cabled location, grade 1 provides a generic cabling system that meets the minimum requirements for basic telecommunications services.
It consists of one integrated CAT 5e data port with 110 punch down termination and one (CATV) connection. The standard recommends one of these types of wall plates installed in every room of a residence.
• Made from OFNR riser rated cables, exceeding all industry requirements, RFP type
• Provides an integrated one-piece solution for CAT 5e, data, and audio applications
• IDC (insulation displacement connection) contacts are designed for repeated 110 termination providing long lasting performance and reliability
• Gold plated F-type connector for improved performance with superior signal quality with minimal noise
• Quick and easy installation with integrated color coded wiring diagrams requiring no additional assembly
• Embossed port labels eliminate the need for additional labeling or identification creating a cleaner appearance
• Rugged and durable construction
• Includes IDC caps to ensure the terminated wiring is secure