ICC manufactures a complete, end-to-end solution for installing a copper cabling system, including a broad line of bulk cable, keystone jacks, and patch panels. ICC’s copper cabling systems support emerging technologies, Power over Ethernet (PoE), Voice over IP (VoIP), 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE), and more. Ranging in performance from CAT6A, CAT6, and CAT5e; ICC products are tested to meet and exceed the TIA®Component-rated standard.
Fiber Optic Solutions
ICC offers a breadth of solutions for installing fiber optic cabling. These solutions are designed to provide high data rate capabilities and support data transmission over long distances. They support various network architectures, such as fiber-to-the-premise (FTTP), fiber-to-the-zone (FTTZ), and fiber-to-the-desktop (FTTD). ICC’s solutions support single-mode, multimode, backbone, and desktop applications for businesses, corporations, and enterprises.
Up to 24% Savings
In addition to single jacks, ICC offers a selection of ValuePacks to help lower the cost and provide a convenient method for storing them.
1 Compared to the single pack price.
2 Denotes color, visit product page for available colors
What's the difference between CAT6 and CAT6e?
Elite Installer™ Benefits
Earn Free Tools
Certificate & Logo
Free JackEasy™ Blades
Target Distributing — Germantown, MD • 888-792-7463
Jenne Inc. — Avon, OH • 800-422-6191
Beach Wire & Cable — Huntington Beach, CA • 800-309-2322
TeleDynamics — Austin, TX • 800-847-5629
Coleman's Telecom — Salt Lake City, UT • 801-484-5238
Fontel Inc. — Aurora, NE • 800-238-0787
*Terms and Conditions:
1. Only available at the Premise Cable Stocking Distributors listed above.
2. Discounted price valid only on ICC part numbers ICCABR6EBL and ICCABR6VBL.
3. Products must be shipped and invoiced during the promotion period, no back orders.
4. Void where prohibited or restricted.
5. Minimum quantity may apply.
6. Must mention this promotion to be eligible.
7. Please call the Premise Cable Stocking Distributors for complete details.
Expensive = Higher Quality, Right?
Wrong! ICC's NEW compact fiber optic wall mount enclosure has all the features big brands have except the high price. This is why thousands of ICC Elite Installers have been winning projects and making money.
|Fiber Optic Wall Mount Enclosure ICFODE21WM||Big Brand||ICC|
|Made with 18 gauge steel||✓||✓|
|Hinged, swing-down door||X||✓|
|Powder-coated metal to prevent fingerprints||✓||✓|
|Folded edge frame for strength||✓||✓|
|Padlock option for security||✓||✓|
|Grommets and cable managers included||✓||✓|
|Accommodates up to 48 fibers (LC)||✓||✓|
If you want to save 40% to 60% on your material cost and increase your margin, stop buying the expensive brand and ask for ICC.
*Based on various online surveys.
What is Singlemode and Multimode Fiber?
When designing a fiber optic network, the first decision installers need to make is whether to use a singlemode fiber or multimode fiber.
Reward Redemption for 1st Quarter '19
We are now collecting invoices and giving away rewards to our Elite Installers for the first quarter of 2019 (January, February, and March)!
There are two ways to be eligible for rewards:
- If you are buying from one of the Premise Cable Stocking Distributors (PCSD) or Preferred Distributors (PD) listed below, don’t lift a finger. We will work with them to collect your invoices.
- If you are buying from all other authorized ICC distributors, and you have purchased over $10,000 of ICC products in the first quarter, please email your invoices with ICC products circled to email@example.com by 4/30/19. Once we tally the total, we will email you the Reward Point Order Form.