ICC manufactures a complete, end-to-end solution for installing a copper cabling system, including a broad line of bulk cable, keystone jacks, and patch panels. ICC’s copper cabling systems support emerging technologies, Power over Ethernet (PoE), Voice over IP (VoIP), 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE), and more. Ranging in performance from CAT6A, CAT6, and CAT5e; ICC products are tested to meet and exceed the TIA®Component-rated standard.
Fiber Optic Solutions
ICC offers a breadth of solutions for installing fiber optic cabling. These solutions are designed to provide high data rate capabilities and support data transmission over long distances. They support various network architectures, such as fiber-to-the-premise (FTTP), fiber-to-the-zone (FTTZ), and fiber-to-the-desktop (FTTD). ICC’s solutions support single-mode, multimode, backbone, and desktop applications for businesses, corporations, and enterprises.
Up to 24% Savings
In addition to single jacks, ICC offers a selection of ValuePacks to help lower the cost and provide a convenient method for storing them.
1 Compared to the single pack price.
2 Denotes color, visit product page for available colors
Target Distributing — Germantown, MD • 888-792-7463
Jenne Inc. — Avon, OH • 800-422-6191
Beach Wire & Cable — Huntington Beach, CA • 800-309-2322
TeleDynamics — Austin, TX • 800-847-5629
Coleman's Telecom — Salt Lake City, UT • 801-484-5238
Fontel Inc. — Aurora, NE • 800-238-0787
*Terms and Conditions:
1. Only available at the Premise Cable Stocking Distributors listed above.
2. Discounted price valid only on ICC part numbers ICCABR6EBL and ICCABR6VBL.
3. Products must be shipped and invoiced during the promotion period, no back orders.
4. Void where prohibited or restricted.
5. Minimum quantity may apply.
6. Must mention this promotion to be eligible.
7. Please call the Premise Cable Stocking Distributors for complete details.