14″ Plastic Wiring Enclosure Combos with CoverUPC:
Country of Origin: Taiwan
ICC’s 14-inch residential wiring enclosure with cover is designed for single-family homes. It is designed to serve as the central distribution point for voice, data, video, audio, or security services. The enclosure and cover are made with sturdy ABS plastic to prevent cracking. The plastic is lightweight to allow better Wi-Fi reception and coverage. The enclosure has a universal mounting pattern to accommodate ICC’s and most manufacturers’ active modules. The cover snaps onto the enclosure and can be screwed down to restrict access. It’s also vented to provide heat dissipation.
- 0.1-inch gauge plastic enclosure.
- Mount between 16-inch wall studs or on a wall.
- Modules can snap in horizontally and vertically.
- Eight module mounting spaces.
- Removable cable entry knockouts; four on top and three on the bottom.
- Four built-in cable tie points.
- Removable knockouts for two AC power outlets (not included) to provide power distribution.
- Vented front cover.
- Includes mounting hardware.
- Complies with UL 1863, TIA-568-C, TIA-570-B, and TIA-607 standards.
- UL® 94V-0 safety rated.
Material: ABS, UL 94V-0
Surface Finish: Matte
For individual module specifications please see the “Product Documents” tab