7′ Cable Management Rack with 2 Post and 44 RMS
ICC offers a Cable Management Rack that is used to?manage and protect cables in racks, cabinets, and enclosures. It is designed with aluminum and steel construction, making it ideal for voice and data applications. This particular Rack comes in 7′, 2 post, and 44 rack mount space (RMS).
- Designed with aluminum and steel construction, making it ideal for installing voice and data equipment, such as patch panels, active components, shelves, drawers, and cable management products.
- Supports over 75 pounds of equipment.
- Accommodates virtually all standard 19″ rack mount products.
- Built with cable channels along both sides of the rack.
- Conceals bulk cable vertically along the inside of the rack.
- 44 rack mount spaces (RMS) marking for easy alignment when mounting.
- Used with all rack mount products.
- Product is tapped for a #12-24 thread.
- Installation instructions included.
- Supports up to 1000 lbs. when properly loaded and floor anchored.
Top Support: 16 Gauge CRS
Base: 12 Gauge CRS
Side Rails: 1/8″ Thick 5052 H-32 Aluminum
Front and Rear Troughs: 16 Gauge CRS
Surface Finish: Black Powder Coat