7ft Distribution Rack with 4 Post and 45 RMS
The ICC 4-Post Distribution Rack provides a sturdy, cost-effective solution for supporting large rack-mountable network communications equipment in telecom/data rooms and other network facilities. The rack has a maximum adjustable depth of 32 inches, providing the flexibility to accommodate small and large equipment installations. The rack’s adjustable depth and added stability make them particularly suited for heavier and deeper equipment that may exceed the load capacity of a standard 2-post rack. The racks conform to all TIA/EIA standards for 19″ equipment mounting.
- Designed with 9 AWG aluminum construction, black powder coated, lightweight.
- Ideal for installing voice and data equipment such as patch panels.
- Active components, shelves, drawers.
- Adjustable from 27” minimum to 32” maximum depth.
- Provides 45 rack mount spaces (RMS).
- Compatible with ICC’s Rack Floor Mount Kit (ICCMSRFLKT).
- Additional racks can be ganged on the sides if necessary.
- Printed rack mount spec numbering for easy installation.
- Used with all of ICC’s rack mount products.
- Installation instructions.
- Supports up to 1500 lbs. when properly loaded and floor anchored.
Top Rail: 6061-T6 Aluminum
Base: 6061-T6 Aluminum
Side Rails: 6063 T6 Aluminum
Adjustable Channels: 12 Gauge CRS
Adjustable Brackets: 12 Gauge CRS
Surface Finish: Black Powder Coat