8″ Wiring Enclosure Voice and Video Combo with Cover (Model K)
|Enclosure Size: 8"|
|Combo Type: Voice / Video|
Country of Origin (subject to change): China
ICC’s 8″ plastic residential enclosure combos are designed for small homes, multi-unit buildings, and retrofitting existing homes. Since the burst of the housing bubble, the home building industry has looked for ways of providing better value through reduced costs while still meeting modern requirements. Those modern requirements still include structured wiring for in-house computer networking. ICC has introduced this new enclosure to provide an economical and up-to-date technology by providing solutions for connectivity within a residence. It has spaces to accommodate up to 4 modules, knockouts for cable routing, padlock option for access restriction, and designed for either surface or in-wall mounting. Provides for a low-cost enclosure manufactured of rigid plastic for durability and compatibility with ICC’s wide variety of modules. This solution enables home builders and other residential installers to preserve today’s basic residential infrastructure while providing value that new home buyers seek.
- Designed to serve as a structured media enclosure providing a central distribution point for voice, data, video, audio, or security services.
- Modules are packaged separately for subsequent installation.
- Works with ICC snap-in connectivity modules.
- Snap-in system enables users to quickly insert or move the modules.
- 4 internal mounting spaces for connectivity modules.
- 1 mounting space for a video module (optional).
- ABS plastic, lightweight, and sturdy.
- Mount between 16-inch wall studs or on a wall.
- Depth mark on the enclosure simplifies adjustment for drywall depths.
- Enclosure combos are not designed to be installed in firewall applications.
- Complies with ETL, TIA-568-C, TIA-570-B, and TIA-607 standards.
- Cover snaps on and can be screwed down.
- Knockout for an optional padlock.
Material: ABS, UL 94V-0
Surface Finish: Matte
For individual module specifications please see the “Product Documents” tab