Audio Bi-Directional Amp with 15dB
ICC offers Audio Bi-Directional Amplifier. This amplifier is used to provide a two-way communication network with a return path. The features of this amplifier are designed to provide a low noise level and 15 dB gain with a 54 to 1000 MHz.
- Designed to provide a low noise level and 15 dB gain with a 54 to 1000 MHz.
- For interactive TV or pay-per-view CATV system.
- Recommended to be installed between the incoming signal source.
- As to the video splitter input connector.
- Compatible with all ICRESAV video splitter modules.
- Fit all ICRESDC 14″, 21″, and 28″Net Media Center.
- Resi distribution center enclosures with the 4 locking buttons.
- Includes Power Supply
1×1 Bi-Directional Amplifier:
Housing: Die-casting with nickel plating
Connectors: F-Type Female
Frequency Range/Forward: 54~1000 MHz
Frequency Range/Reserve: 5~42 MHz
1×1 Bi-Directional Amplifier Bracket:
Material: 18 GA CRS
Surface Finish: White Powder Coat
Material: Nylon 6/6, UL 94V-0