Audio Bi-Directional Splitter Module with 1Ghz and 8 Ports
This 2-way bidirectional splitter is used to divide a signal to feed two devices, such as TV, VCR or PVR (personal video recorder). Enjoy pay-per-view and interactive TV and Internet cable modem-ready. It enhances performance by reducing signal loss and interference and designed to enhance the performance of your audio and video components by reducing signal loss and interference. Low-capacitance connectors deliver the most dynamic, distortion-free signals your system can provide.
- Design with a low noise level and 3 dB gain with a 54 to 1000 MHz.
- Provide excellent signal quality for splitting cable.
- UHF/VHF antenna or security system signals up to 8 locations
- Use a two-way communication network
- A return path for interactive TV or pay-per-view CATV system.
- Two modular inputs for optional modular input.
- Compatible with all ICRESAV video splitter modules.
- Fit all ICRESDC 14″, 21″, and 28″ Net Media Center.
- Resi distribution center enclosures with the 4 locking buttons.
3X8 Bi-Directional Amplifier:
Housing: Die-casting with nickel plating
Connectors: F-Type Female
Frequency Range/Forward: 54~1000 MHz
Frequency Range/Reserve: 5~42 MHz
3X8 Bi-Directional Amplifier Bracket:
Material: 18 GA CRS
Surface Finish: White Powder Coat
Material: Nylon 6/6, UL 94V-0