BNC Compression Modular Jack for 75 Ohm with Nickel Plated Connector in HD Style
ICC’s BNC female-to-female 75 ohm modular jack is designed to compress connection for connectors. The compression allows connectors to be pressed vertically, onto cables without causing awkward bends. This particular BNC compression keystone jack is built with 75 ohms and is constructed with a nickel plated connector for HD style.
- Compression connection allows connectors to be pressed vertically onto cables without causing awkward bends and distortion to the waveguide cavity.
- Thereby minimizing distortions and improving signal quality.
- Snap/Seal connectors designed, for a tighter moisture resistant fit.
- Supports a wide variety of applications such as CCTV, DSS (DTV, HDTV, SDTV), and CATV.
- Used with ICC Universal, Economic, and F-type Compression Tools.
- Not designed for use on plenum cables.
Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0
BNC Compression Connector: Brass and Nickel Finish
Band Color: Blue
Color XX: WH-White