CAT5e RJ45 Keystone Coupler in HD Style
Category 5e feed through in-line coupler is an 8-position 8-conductor RJ-45 module jacks, that has been tested to ensure that it surpasses Category 5e specifications without degradation in performance. Compatible with all faceplates and blank patch panels.
- PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality.
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance.
- Rejecting noise and unwanted signals.
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2 Category 5e connecting hardware requirements.
- Reduced rear footprint allows for greater connectivity density.
- Provides for more port configurations in a smaller area.
- Backwards compatible with all lower rated category components.
- Works with all Work Area Outlets faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes.
- Use with ICC Category 5e patch cords.
- UL listed.
Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0
Contact: Phosphor bronze gold plating over 100 microinch nickel
Gold Plating: 1.27 Micron/50 micro inch mini
Current Rating: 1.5 amp max
Voltage Rating: 150 volts alternating
Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 1000 volts RMS, 60 Hz
Insulation Resistance: > 10 mohms
Mating Force: 5 lbs max
Unmating Force: 5 lbs max
Plug Retention in Jack: 20 lbs min
Durability: 750 cycles
Gold Plating: 1.27 micron/50 micro inch min
Color XX: BK-Black, WH-White