CAT5e RJ45 Keystone Jack in EZ® Style
Category 5e EZ Category 5e modular jacks, RJ-45 keystone jack, is 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) is engineered to provide superior performance and reliability, supporting up to Gigabit Ethernet applications. The advanced design provides optimum signal quality with up to 10dB headroom providing maximum bandwidth for today’s application. Designed to be extremely easy to terminate, the Category 5e EZ modular jacks simplifies installation and improves overall installation time. Transmission performance exceeds Category 5e connecting hardware requirements specified in ANSI/TIA-568-C.2
- CAT5e rated connectors provide excellent performance for data networks.
- PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality.
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance.
- Exceeds Category 5e industry performance requirements.
- Terminate with 110 punch down tool or JackEasy Termination Tool.
- Designed with rear 110 IDC reducing termination time.
- Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram.
- Backward compatible to all lower rated category components.
- Works with all Work Area Outlets faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes.
- For use with Category 5e patch cords.
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C requirements for permanent performances.
- UL 1863 Compliant.
Housing: PC, UL 94V-0
Termination Cap: PC, UL 94V-0
Current rating: 1.5 amps
Insulation resistance: 500 mohms min
Contact resistance: 20 mohms max
DC resistance: 0.1 ohms max
Plug insertion life: 750 cycles min
Plug and Jack Contact Force: 100 grams min using FCC approved plug
Plug Retention Force: 50N (11 lbs) for 60s ± 5s
Temperature: -40° to 150° F (-40° to 68° C)
Jack wiring: Phosphor Bronze alloy plated with 50 micro inches of gold over 70-100 micro inches of nickel
Connector: insulation displacement connector (IDC); accepts 22-24 AWG solid wire
Color: Clear Blue
Color XX: AL-Almond, BK-Black, BL-Blue, GN-Green, GY-Gray, IV-Ivory, OR-Orange, PR-Purple, RD-Red, WH-White, YL-Yellow