CAT6 RJ45 Keystone Jack for EZ® Style
ICC’s EZ Category 6 modular jacks, RJ-45 keystone jacks, is 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) is engineered to provide superior performance and reliability, supporting Gigabit Ethernet applications and beyond. The advanced printed circuit board design is tuned to provide optimum signal quality with maximum headroom, allowing it to exceed TIA/EIA Category 6 performance standards. It offers superior signal quality and noise reduction due to its enhanced Near-End and Far-End Crosstalk cancellation and minimum return losses. The EZ connector’s flat back IDC construction offers faster installation through its straight through in-line termination design and one piece snap-on termination cap.
- CAT6 rated connectors provide excellent performance.
- Data networks requiring max speed and bandwidth.
- PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality.
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals.
- Designed with in-line 110 IDC, in-sequence termination reducing termination time.
- Terminate with 110 punch down tool.
- JackEasy Termination Tool.
- One piece termination cap allows for a quick and easy termination.
- Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram.
- Backward compatible with all lower rated category components.
- Works with all Work Area Outlets faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes.
- Used with ICC Category 6 patch cords.
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C requirements for permanent performances.
- UL 1863 Compliant.
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
Termination Cap: PC, UL 94V-0
Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0
Current Rating: 1.5 amps
Insulation Resistance: 500 mohms min
Contact Resistance: 20 mohms max
DC Resistance: 0.1 ohms max
Plug Insertion Life: 750 cycles min
Plug and Jack Contact Force: 100-gram min using FCC approved plug
Plug Retention Force: 50N (11lbs) for 60s ±5s
Temperature: -40° to 150° F (-40° to 68° C)
Jack Wiring: 50 microinches of Gold over 100 microinches of Nickel
Connector: Insulation Displacement Connector (IDC); accepts 22-24 AWG solid wire
Colors XX: AL-Almond, BK-Black, BL-Blue, GN-Green, GY-Gray, IV-Ivory, OR-Orange, PR-Purple, RD-Red, WH-White, YL-Yellow