CAT6A RJ45 Keystone Coupler for HD Style
Country of Origin (subject to change): Taiwan
Category 6A RJ-45/RJ-45 UTP coupler module has been tested to ensure that it surpasses ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6A specifications without degradation in performance. High-density (HD) style designed to be compatible with all ICC faceplates, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE++) Type 4; up to 100 Watts.
- Provides pin 1-1 RJ-45 CAT6A coupling.
- High-density footprint allows for greater connectivity in tight space.
- Works with all Work Area Outlets faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes.
- Backwards compatible with lower category-rated systems (CAT6 & CAT5e)
Meet all requirements specified in channel requirement of ISO/IEC 11801,
class E, ANSI/TIA-568-C.2, CAT6
Electrical Insulation Transmission: 500 min at 100v D.C
Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 1000v D.C. or A.C. peak contact to contact at 60hz for 1 min
Insertion/Extraction Life : 750 cycles minimum
Housing High Impact, flame retardant plastic, UL 94V-0
Spring Wire: Phosphor Bronze Alloy Plated with 50 Micro-Inch of Gold
Color XX: BK-Black, WH-White