CAT6A RJ45 Keystone Jack for HD Style
The CAT6A 10Gig UTP modular jacks provide transmission performance beyond 500MHz and Alien Crosstalk requirements exceeding the industry standards set by ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 for supporting the operation of 10Gig Ethernet applications (10GBASE-T). It is designed with a shielded termination cap which minimizes additional AXT from neighboring connectors. It also features twisted pair separation posts which minimize the untwisting of pairs to allow for efficient installation and long-term peak performance. The modular jacks are also backward compatible supporting current CAT6, CAT5e, and voice network applications.
- CAT6A rated connectors provide excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth.
- PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality.
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals.
- Designed with rear 110 IDC reducing termination time.
- Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram.
- Reduced rear footprint allows for greater connectivity density.
- Provide more port configurations in a smaller area.
- Compatible with ICC CAT6A blank patch panels IC107PPU6A.
- High-density jacks with compatible Decorex style inserts and classic faceplates.
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C requirements for permanent performances.
- UL 1863 compliant.
Housing: High impact, flame retardant plastic, UL 94V-0
IDC Housing: High impact, flame retardant plastic, UL 94V-0
IDC Contact: Phosphor bronze alloy with 100 μin, 100% sn alloy
Wire Gauge: 22~24 AWG solid wire
Spring Wire: Phosphor bronze alloy plated with 50μin of gold over 70~100μin of nickel
Electrical Insulation Resistance: 500 mohms MIN @ 100V DC
Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 1000V DC or AC peak contact to contact @ 60Hz for 1 minute
Spring Wire Contact Resistance: 20 mohms max
IDC Contact Resistance: 2.5 mohms max
Retention: 50N (11 LBF) for 60s +/-5s
Insertion/Extraction Life: 750 Cycles min.
Color XX: BK-Black, BL-Blue, IV-Ivory, OR-Orange, RD-Red, WH-White