Component 6-Pack RCA to F-Type Modular Jacks with Gold Plated Connectors in HD Style
These high-performance modular jacks provide a clean connection point for wired electronics to wall outlets allowing cables to be hidden within the walls or cabinetry. They provide for superior signal quality with minimal noise for component or composite video and audio systems. The RCA modular jacks come in various termination styles, RCA to coaxial F-connector, RCA to RCA, RCA to IDC (over UTP cable) and RCA to RG6/59 cable via a compression connector. They are available with six insulator colors red, green, blue, black, white, and yellow. They are fully compatible with all modular wallplates and multi-media panels.Features
- Gold plating for improved performance with superior signal quality with minimal noise.
- Used for Audio and Video Applications.
- Colored insulators providing for quick and easy identification?of the type of signal carried on the circuit, making it easy to separate audio and video signals.
- Rear threaded F-Type Connectors for secure in-wall connections with both RG6 and RG59 coaxial cables.
- Provides a clean and neat appearance installation.
- Compatible?with all ICC faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels.
- Compatible with all ICC furniture faceplates, bezels, and surface mount boxes.
SpecificationsMaterial:Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0Body: Brass with flash Gold PlatedInsulations: PPElectrical:Contact Resistance: 30 ohm maxInsulation Resistance: 100 ohm min at 500 volts DCDielectric Strength: 500 volts for one minuteColor:Color XX: WH-White