Data Module CAT6 with 8 Ports
ICC’s Compact CAT 6 data module is a cost-effective solution designed to provide broadband internet access for up to eight (8) computers in a residence. The module is integrated with a non-bridged CAT 6 data board with eight (8) standard 4-pair 110 IDC connectors providing high-performance connectivity that’s tested with as much as 10dB Headroom at 250MHz exceeding TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 industry standards. ICC’s Compact CAT 6 data module is UL listed and has a PCB board design, without housing, offering the same performance. Use ICC’s CAT 6e UTP solid cable.
- Designed to support up to 8 Category 6 data lines.
- Wiring in accordance to T-568-A for residential use.
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-A for residential use.
- *Note: Requires the use of a network switch or hub.
- Fits all ICRESDC 14″, 21″, and 28″.
- Resi distribution center enclosures with the 4 locking buttons
- Modules compatible with most major manufacturers enclosures.
8 Port CAT 6 Data Module:
PCB: Glass Epoxy FR-4 copper clad t=1.20mm
Housing: PC, UL 94V-0
IDC: Phosphorous Bronze, Tin Plated
Housing: PBT 15 % Fiber Glass
Contact: Phosphorous Bronze, 50u Gold Plated
Wiring in Accordance to TIA 568A
CAT 6 Rated
Material: Nylon 6/6, UL 94V-0