Decorex Insert with F-Type
Discontinued – Inventory is limited
|Insert Style: 1 F-Type|
Country of Origin (subject to change): China
ICC offers Decorex inserts. ICC’s Decorex inserts are designed to work with Decorex faceplates, or commonly known as wall plates. Decorex inserts with F-Type fill the open space making the outlet appear as one complete piece and aesthetically pleasing. Decorex inserts are configured to fit a standard single gang outlet box. These Decorex inserts are made of tough ABS plastic for long-lasting use and comply with UL 94 plastics flammability standard.
- F-Type Connector for Coaxial Video Input.
- Ideal for Home Theaters and HDTV Systems.
- Rear Threaded F-Type Connector for Secure In-Wall Connections.
- Provides a Professional Finished Look.
- Fits all of ICC’s Single to Quad Gang Decorex Faceplates.
- Gold plating for improved performance with superior signal quality.
- Used for audio and video applications.
- Designed to use both RG6 and RG59 coaxial cables on the rear side.
- Fits standard NEMA electrical boxes.
- Designed for a consistent look with standard decorator style faceplates.
- Compatible with all Decorex faceplates.
Material: ABS, UL 94V-0
Material: Brass with 3-micron gold plating
Holding force 80 grams
F-Type connector thread: 3/8-32 UNEF 2A
Return loss: -20 dB max
Frequency range DC: -1.5 GHz
Contact Resistance: 10 mohms
Insulation Resistance: 5000 mohms
Insertion Loss: 0.3 dB
Color XX: IV-Ivory, WH-White