Dual Audio Speaker Connector with Patented Front Push Buttons in HD Style
ICC’s patented speaker module makes an ideal solution for home theaters, conference rooms, and other installations where a large number of speaker wires are present. The speaker keystone jacks provide a clean connection point for speaker wire pairs and 50% less space within the wallplates. This allows an entire 5.1, 6.1, or 7.1 surround sound home theater system to be installed within a 12 or 18 port wallplates depending on the type of installation. It easily handles speaker wiring up to 16 AWG to provide high fidelity sound by allowing for connection to high wattage speakers. The push pins are black and red and the front and back of the modules are embossed with and – signs making it easy to install speakers with the polarity correct. The wallplates size can be reduced by one to two gangs by using these new dual speaker spring clip keystone jacks to provide a more finished professional appearance than traditional installations.
- Provides exceptional performance.
- Reduces faceplates size by 1 to 2 gangs for home theatre systems.
- Install a 5.1, 6.1, or 7.1 surround sound home theatre system in a single gang outlet.
- Capable of using up to 16 AWG speaker wires for front connection.
- Black/Red push buttons with and – signs for correct polarity.
- Easy installation with the solderless crimp-on rear wire connection.
- Provides a more finished professional appearance than traditional installations.
- Works with all Work Area Outlets faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes.
- Includes two female disconnectors suitable for 16-14 AWG speaker wires.
- UL listed.
Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0
Cam, Shaft Push Buttons: PC, UL 94V-0
Contact: Tin Plated Steel
Connector: Tin Plated Brass
Electrical Rating: 300 volts max 75 Degree C
Electrical Current: 15 amp max
Push Buttons: 1 Black, 1 Red
Female Disconnector Jacket: Blue
Color XX: AL-Almond, BK-Black, IV-Ivory, and WH-White