Faceplate with Four Ports Flat and Four Ports Angled for EZ®/HD Style in Double Gang in White
ICC offers angled faceplates, also known as wall plates, in a classic style. ICC’s angled faceplates are configured to fit a standard double gang outlet box. They come with eight port which can be configured with modular connectors for voice, data, audio, video and fiber optic connectivity. ICC offers a wide selection of colored modular connectors to help identify the port to the workstation. Also, the housing of the connectors mounts flush with the front faceplate. This makes the outlet appear as one complete piece and aesthetically pleasing. These angled faceplates are made with tough ABS plastic for long-lasting use and comply with UL 94 plastics flammability standard.
- Configured to fit standard double gang outlet box.
- Designed to support the distribution of voice, data, and other communication.
- Rugged and durable construction.
- Angled opening provides with use of enclosed labels.
- Easy station identification with use of enclosed labels.
- Protected by clear plastic covers.
- Hidden mounting screws.
- Accommodates a wide variety of easy to snap-in modules.
- Providing configuration flexibility.
- Accepts all modules.
- Angled port is not compatible with HDMI module.
- ANSI/TIA-568-C and UL 1863 compliant.
Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0
Color XX: WH-White