Fiber Optic Rack Mount Enclosure with 6 Panels and 2 RMS
ICC’s fiber optic rack mount enclosures feature front and rear removable metal covers for quick and easy installation and maintenance. The metal covers also come with front windows for visibility inside the unit and a sleek, clean, aesthetic look. The forward and backward sliding tray allows installers to access the fiber adapter panels as moves, adds and changes (MACs) are required.
- Slide out tray with front and rear metal covers.
- Front and rear openings designed to allow room for cable entry and exit and also help minimize cable build up.
- High-quality material and fold edge design allow for strength and durability.
- Designed to fit all standard 19” wide racks and cabinets.
- Holds 6 fiber optic adapter panels or 6 MPO cassette.
- Accepts 3 splice trays.
- Transparent front window for visibility that allows monitoring and troubleshooting with enclosure closed.
- 2 rack mount spaces (RMS).
Enclosure: 20 GA CRS
Adapter Bulkhead: 16 GA CRS
Finish: Black Powder Coat