Fiber Optic Rack Mount Enclosure with 12 Panels and 4 RMS
ICC’s fiber optic rack mount enclosure consists of a fully enclosed 4 rack mount spaces (RMS), 19” wide enclosure which holds 12 fiber optic adapter panels and accepts four small splice tray. Each enclosure features front and rear removable metal covers for quick and easy installation and maintenance. The metal covers also come with front windows for visibility inside the unit and a sleek, clean aesthetic look. The forward and backward sliding tray allows installers to access the fiber adapter panels as moves, adds and changes (MACs) are required.
- Slide out tray with front and rear metal covers.
- Front and rear openings designed to allow room for cable entry.
- As to an exit and also help minimize cable build up.
- High-quality material and fold edge design allow for strength and durability.
- Designed to fit all standard 19” wide racks and cabinets.
- Holds 12 ICFOP fiber optic adapter panels or 12 ICFC MPO cassette.
- Accepts 5 ICFOSKFM12 splice trays.
- Transparent front window for visibility that allows monitoring and troubleshooting with enclosure closed
- 4 rack mount spaces (RMS).
Enclosure: 20 GA CRS
Adapter Bulkhead: 16 GA CRS
Finish: Black Powder Coat