HD Fiber Optic Rack Mount Enclosure with 8 Panels and 2 RMS
ICC’s HD-style, 8-Panel, 2U, 19″ wide rack mount fiber optic enclosure is designed to support patching and splicing for up to 192 LC or 96 SC fiber optic connections. The fiber enclosure fits on racks and cabinets with 19-inch mounting widths and takes up 2 rack mount spaces (2 RMS). It is made with 20 gauge steel, black powder-coated, and meets and exceeds all TIA-568-C.3 requirements. This enclosure holds 8 HD-style fiber optic adapter panels or 8 HD-style MPO cassettes. The enclosure has a slide-out front tray and removable front and rear covers for easy access to cables and splice trays. The enclosure can also hold up to three 12 fiber splice tray. There are also side openings on the front and rear for cable to enter and exit. ICC’s rack mount enclosure provides a safe and clean environment for fiber.
- Slide out tray with front and rear metal covers.
- Front and rear openings designed to allow room for cable entry and exit and also help minimize cable build up.
- High-quality material and fold edge design allow for strength and durability.
- Designed to fit all standard 19” wide racks and cabinets.
- Holds 8 HD fiber optic adapter panels or 8 HD MPO Cassette.
- Accepts 3 splice trays.
- Transparent front window for visibility that allows monitoring and troubleshooting with enclosure closed.
- 2 rack mount space (RMS).
Enclosure: 20 GA CRS
Adapter Bulkhead: 16 GA CRS
Finish: Black Powder Coat