LC-MPO Fiber Optic Cassette with Aqua Multimode Adapters and 12 OM3 Fibers
ICC’s Fiber Optic Plug and Play (PnP) cassettes are designed with pre-terminated fiber and multi-fiber Plug-in Connectors (MPO). They allow the quick addition of new devices in a computerized system, without the need for reconfiguration or manual installation of other external devices. Internally, each fiber is routed and connected within the cassette to its appropriate port on the front end of the unit. Using ICC’s fiber cassettes allow the end user to save significant amounts of time.
- High-quality aluminum material allows for compact and durable cassettes.
- Cassette offers a plug and plays solution which saves assembly and termination.
- Designed to fit ICC fiber optic wall mount and rack mount enclosures.
- MPO connector reduces insertion loss which enhances channel link performance.
- Cassette allows up to 36 fibers within 1 rack mount space.
- Cassettes can be used with ICC Blank Fiber Optic Patch Panels.
- Suitable for any applications with a need for higher bandwidth.
- ICC Fiber Optic Rack-mount.
- Wall-mount Enclosures.
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Surface Finishing: Black Powder Coat
LC Duplex Adapter:
Insertion Loss: <0.2 dB Typical
Operating Temperature: -20 Degree – 70 Degree C
Storage Temperature: -40 Degree – 80 Degree C
MPO Male Adapter:
Material: Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT)
Mating Cycles: 1000 Mating Cycles
Dust Cap: TPR
Fiber Type: 50/125µm