LGX Adapter Panel, 6 Quad LC, 24F, Beige, MM
ICC offers an LGX compatible fiber optic LC adapter panel to fit in fiber optic rack mount enclosures, wall mount rack mount enclosures, and support multimode (MM) networking. The LC-LC adapter panel is configured with 6 LC quad adapters, also known as an LC coupler. The LC/LC fiber adapter panel supports up to 24 optical fibers. Each LC adapter has receptacles on both ends to connect LC patch cords together. The fiber optic adapter is made from lightweight, yet durable, UL 94V-0 plastic, colored beige, which is recommended for multi-mode type connectivity. Each fiber optic LC coupler is built with a metal sleeve for precision, alignment, and longevity; it can also be used for up to 500 matings. Each LC fiber adapter comes with protective caps made of polycarbonate to prevent dust and debris from entering. ICC’s LC/LC adapter panel is designed with push and pull fasteners for easy installation and removal. ICC’s LGX LC adapter panel is made with 16 gauge cold rolled steel and is black powder coated to protect against wear, corrosion, impact, and weather.
- Small-form-factor (SFF) connectors, increases density by 50 percent, 1.25-mm.
- Supports up to 24 fibers.
- ANSI/TIA-568-C.3 and TIA/EIA-604 FOCSI compliant.
- Built-in push and pull fasteners.
- Easy snap-in installation and removal.
- Fits LGX compatible patch panels and enclosures.
- Includes protective caps.
Material: 16 GA CRS
Finishing: Texture Black Powder Coat
LC Quad Adapter: