LGX Cassette LC/MPO, 24F, OM1, 62.5/125
|Fiber Count: 24|
Country of Origin: United States
ICC’s 24-Fiber multimode LC-Quad MPO Cassettes are designed with pre-terminated fiber and multi-fiber Push-On Connector (MPO). They allow the quick addition of new devices in a computerized system, without the need for reconfiguration or manual installation of other external devices. Internally, each fiber is routed and connected within the cassette to its appropriate port on the front end of the unit. Using ICC’s fiber cassettes allow the end user to save significant amounts of time.
- High-quality aluminum material allows for compact and durable cassettes.
- Cassettes offer a plug and play solution which saves time on assembly and termination.
- Designed to fit wall mount and rack mount enclosures.
- MPO connector reduces insertion loss which enhances channel link performance.
- Suitable for any applications with a need for higher bandwidth.
- Cassettes allow up to 72 fibers within 1RMS.
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Surface Finishing: Black Powder Coat
LC Quad Adapter:
Insertion Loss: <0.3 dB Typical
MPO Male Adapter:
Material: Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT)
Mating Cycles: 1000 Mating Cycles
Dust Cap: TPR
Insertion Loss: <0.5dB