LGX Cassette SC/MPO, 12F, OM2, 50/125
|Fiber Count: 12|
Country of Origin: United States
ICC’s Fiber Optic Plug and Play (PnP) cassettes are designed with pre-terminated fiber and multi-fiber Plug-in Connectors (MPO). They allow the quick addition of new devices in a computerized system, without the need for reconfiguration or manual installation of other external devices. Internally, each fiber is routed and connected within the cassette to its appropriate port on the front end of the unit. Using ICC’s fiber cassettes allow the end user to save significant amounts of time.
- High-quality aluminum material allows for compact and durable cassettes.
- Cassette offers a plug and play solution which saves time on assembly and termination.
- Designed to fit fiber optic wall mount and rack mount enclosures.
- MPO connector reduces insertion loss which enhances channel link performance.
- Suitable for any applications with a need for higher bandwidth.
- Cassette allows up to 36 fibers within 1 rack mount space.
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Surface Finishing: Black Powder Coat
SC Duplex Connector:
Insertion Loss: <0.3 dB (1300nm)
MPO Male Adapter:
Insertion Loss: <0.5dB (1310nm)
Mating Cycles: 1000 Mating Cycles
Dust Cap: TPR