Oversized Faceplate IDC with RJ-11 6P6C and RJ-45 CAT5e Data in White
|Pre-configuration: Oversized IDC Termination - 6P6C and CAT5e|
Country of Origin (subject to change): Taiwan
ICC oversized integrated faceplate is designed to help cover uneven and jagged drywall cuts. The oversized faceplate meets the ANSI/TIA 570-C Residential Telecommunications Infrastructure Standard recommendation that for each Grade 1 cabled location, a minimum of one 4-pair Category 5e or higher rate balanced twisted-pair channel. Grade 1 cabled location provides a generic cabling system that meets the minimum requirements for basic telecommunications services such as data and telephone.
This oversized integrated faceplate consists of one integrated CAT5e data port and one integrated 6P6C voice port, with 110 punch down termination. This wall plate meets the most common data and voice requirements in every room of a residence.
- Provides an integrated one-piece solution for CAT5e data and voice applications
- CAT5e port supports Power over Ethernet (PoE++) Type 4; up to 100 Watts
- IDC (insulation displacement connection) contacts are designed for repeated 110 terminations providing long-lasting performance and reliability
- Quick and easy installation with integrated color-coded wiring diagrams requiring no additional assembly
- Embossed port labels to eliminate the need for additional labeling or identification creating a cleaner appearance
- Rugged and durable construction
- Includes IDC caps to ensure the terminated wiring is secure
- ANSI/TIA-568-C and UL 1863 compliant
- Designed to cover uneven and oversized drywall cuts
Material: ABS, UL 94V-0