Runway Butt Splice Kit in 10 Pack
ICC’s butt splice is designed to join ladder rack runway sections together at the ends. The ladder rack butt splice is made with 9 gauge cold rolled steel CRS for durability. It is black powder coated to create a hard finish that is tougher than conventional paint. The butt splice comes in a bulk 10-pack for easy storage. ICC’s butt splice works with the following ladder rack products: 5 feet runway ICCMSLST05, 10 feet runway ICCMSLST10, 90-degree flat turn ICCMSLFT90, 90 degrees inside corner ICCMSLIR90, 90 degrees outside corner ICCMSLOR90, and 5 feet rack-to-wall kit ICCMSLRW05.
- Joins ladder rack runway sections together.
- Made with 9 Gauge cold rolled steel.
- Powder coated black.
- Available in bulk 10-pack.
- Material: 9 GA CRS
- Surface Finish: Black powder coat
- Size: 2.21” height x 3.54” width x 0.62” depth
633758 09313 2