Spring Clip Audio Speaker Connectors in HD Style
Discontinued – Inventory is limited
|Style: Spring Clip Speaker|
Country of Origin: China
ICC’s patented audio speaker connector with spring clip makes an ideal solution for home theaters, conference rooms, and other installations where a large number of speaker wires are present. It comes in pairs of red and black for correct polarity. Wide tabs are designed on the front to make it easy to push the spring and insert wires. The speaker keystone jacks provide a clean connection point for speaker wire pairs. The front can accept up to 12 American Wire Gauge (AWG) wires. Female disconnect connectors, or commonly known as fast-on crimp connectors, are built on the rear and can accept up to 16 AWG to provide high fidelity sound by allowing for connection to high wattage speakers.
- Spring clip connection for optimum audio quality.
- Black/Red push buttons with and – signs for correct polarity.
- Capable of using up to 12 AWG speaker wires for front connection.
- Easy Installation with the solderless crimp-on rear wire connection.
- Includes two female disconnectors suitable for 16-14 AWG speaker wires.
- Works with all Work Area Outlets faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes.
- UL listed.
Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0
Push Tabs: ABS, UL 94V-0
Contact: Tin Plated Steel
Connector: Tin-Plated Brass
Electrical Rating: 300 volts max at 75 Degree C
Electrical Current: 15 amp max
Push Tabs: Black, Red
Female Disconnector Jacket: Blue
Color XX: BL-Black