Telco Cable Assembly in Female to Male and 25 Pair
The female-to-male 25-pair Telco Cable Assembly provides connectivity for voice and data applications. It can be used on patch panels, punch down boxes, distribution boxes, and ICC’s 66 and 110 wiring blocks.
- Designed for use with voice and low data applications with punch down blocks.
- Patch panels, and distribution boxes.
- Can also be used as extension cables.
- 24 AWG unshielded twisted pair (UTP) Category 3 rated cable.
- Includes one 50-pin male telco connectors (RJ21) and one 50-pin female telco connector (RJ21)
- Available in 5, 10, 15, and 25 ft.
Male & Female 50-Pin Telco Connectors:
High Strength Copper Alloy Contacts
High Impact Thermo Plastic Housing and Cover
Finish: 30 micro inches of Gold over Nickel Plating in mating contact area
25 Pair CAT 3 Telco Cable:
24 AWG Solid Copper Conductors
PVC Insulation and Jacket
Length XX: 05-5 ft, 10-10 ft, 15-15 ft and 25-25 ft
5 FT, 10 FT, 15 FT, 25 FT