Telephone Expansion Module with Plastic Bracket and 8 Ports
ICC’s ICRESVPB2C is composed of an ABS plastic housing that can snap right into ICC’s Net. Media Centers without the need for additional brackets.
- Designed to support up to 4 incoming telephone lines with 8 outputs/extensions.
- Used with ICRESVPAxx 8-port telephone compact module with RJ31X jack.
- Module is bridged as one expansion jack.
- Used as input and the other one as an expansion for more outputs/extensions.
- ICRESVPBxx 8-port telephone expansion resi module.
- Fit all ICRESDC 14”, 21” and 28” Net Media Center.
- Resi distribution center enclosures with the 4 locking buttons
8 Port Telephone Module with Expansion Ports:
PCB: Glass Epoxy FR-4 copper clad, t=1.20mm
Housing: PC, UL 94V-0
IDC: Phosphorous Bronze, Tin Plated
Housing: PBT 15% Fiber Glass
Contact: Phosphorous Bronze, 50u” Gold Plated
Wiring in Accordance to T568A
8P8C Flat Jumper cord:
Length: 9 inch
Material: Nylon 6/6, UL 94V-0