Telephone Expansion Module with RJ-31X and 8 Ports
ICC’s residential compact voice module comes with four lines in and four lines out to 8 different locations on a printed circuit board design. The module is integrated with an RJ-31X (RJ-45 port) that is compatible with most security and alarm systems.
- Designed to support up to 4 incoming telephone lines with 8 outputs/extensions.
- Module is bridged using 2 incoming lines can get 16 outputs/extensions per line
- 1 incoming line can get 32 outputs/extensions
- Includes an RJ31X jack connected to line 1 for a security system
- Used as input and the other one as an expansion for more outputs/extensions.
- Includes an expansion jack for more outputs/extensions by connecting to ICRESVPB10 8-port telephone resi module with expansion jacks
- Fit all ICRESDC 14”, 21” and 28” Net Media Center.
- ANSI/TIA-568-C and UL1863 compliant
8 Port Telephone Module with RJ31X Jack:
PCB: Glass Epoxy FR-4 copper clad, t=1.20mm
Housing: PC, UL 94V-0
IDC: Phosphorous Bronze, Tin Plated
RJ45 and RJ31X Jack/Socket:
Housing: PBT 15% Fiber Glass
Contact: Phosphorous Bronze, 50u” Gold Plated
Wiring in Accordance to T568A
Material: Nylon 6/6, UL 94V-0