USB 3.0 Modular Connector in White for HD Style
With the increased usage of computer devices and peripherals in multimedia environments such as conference and classrooms, the demand for complimentary outlet connectivity has grown. USB 3.0 will become a de facto standard connection initially designed for high-speed computers, notebooks, servers, and peripherals devices such as external and portal storage products from hard drives, flash-based thumb drives, digital cameras, modems, keyboards, mice, digital joysticks, digital scanners and specialty printers. USB 3.0 is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1. USB 3.0 connectivity theoretically can even support up to 127 devices and data rates of up to 5 Gbps making this a connectivity option not likely to go away anytime soon.
- Hi-Speed USB connectors are ideal for connecting a wide range of peripherals.
- Video, Audio, Infrared, and computer equipment in commercial and residential.
- USB 3.0 and backward compatible with v1.1 and v2.0.
- Data rate transmission of up to 5 Gbps.
- Compatible with ICC?s faceplates, surface mount boxes.
- Blank patch panels and decorex inserts.
- UL 94 V-0.
Housing: ABS PC UL 94V-0
USB Adapter: version 3.0
High Voltage Test: DC/300v
Insulation Resistance: <20 mohms
Connection Resistance: <2 ohm