Video Multi-Switch Module with 2Ghz and 4 Ports
Discontinued – Inventory is limited
ICC’s Multi-Switch Module accepts simultaneous inputs from cable TV services and satellite providers in a single device. It allows connections of up to two satellite receivers, using a dual LNB (Low Noise Block) from the satellite dish, as well as CATV or off-air TV antenna with the capability of distributing these signals to four locations. The CATV Multi-Switch supports a very wide frequency range of 40 MHz to 2.4 GHz and can be used as a stand-alone item or as an integral part of ICC’s Net.Media Center.
- Designed to allow for the connection of up to 2 satellite receivers.
- Using a dual low noise block (LNB) satellite dish.
- CATV or a TV antenna capable of distributing signals.
- DC power pass from the satellite receiver to LNB with input frequency.
- Frequency from 40 to 2400 MHz.
- Used with all video splitter modules.
- Fit all 14″, 21″, and 28″.
- Resi distribution center enclosures with the 4 locking buttons.
Housing: Zinc Alloy with Nickel Plating
Connectors: F-Type Female
Inputs: 2 LNB, 1 Antenna/CATV
Frequency Range: 40-2400 MHz
Material: 18 GACRS
Surface Finish: White Powder Coat
Material: Nylon 6/6, UL 94V-0