Voice RJ11 Keystone Jack for EZ® Style
The EZ voice modular jacks, RJ-11 keystone jacks 6-position 6-conductor (6P6C), is designed for business system applications. The modular jacks utilize IDC termination, accepts 22-24 AWG solid wire. Termination can be done using 110 punch down tool, or by using the Jackeasy termination tool for fast and easy termination. For use with applications: Apple Talk, Voice, and Arcnet. Compatible with RJ11/14 and 25 keystone jacks and plugs.
- Designed for all voice connectivity applications.
- Lead frame technology provides maximum performance.
- Terminate with 110 punch down tool ICACSPDT00.
- Includes an integrated USOC/UTP color wiring diagram.
- Works with all Work Area Outlets faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes.
- Works with all telephone line cords.
- Installation instructions included.
- UL listed.
Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0
Contact: Phosphor bronze Alloy plated with 50 micro inches of gold over 70-100 micro inches of nickel
Current rating: 1.5 amps max
Voltage rating: 150 volts alternating
Dielectric withstanding voltage: 1000 volts RMS, 60Hz
Insulation resistance: >10 mohms
Mated force: 5 lbs max
Unmated force: 5 lbs max
Plug retention force: 20 lbs min
Durability: 750 cycles
Gold plating: 1.27 micron/50 micro inch min
Connector: insulation displacement connector (IDC) accepts 22-24 AWG solid wire
Material: PC, UL 94V-0
Color XX: AL-Almond, BK-Black, BL-Blue, GN-Green, GY-Gray, IV-Ivory, OR-Orange, PR-Purple, WH-White, & YL-Yellow