Voice RJ11 Keystone Jack for HD Style
|Jack Style: HD|
Country of Origin: Taiwan
The voice High Density (HD) modular jacks, RJ-11 keystone jack, is 6-position 6-conductor (6P6C). Its HD design offers a smaller rear footprint, maximizing space in confined work areas, and allows the use of more modular jacks within the same space. The voice High-density modular jacks are designed for business system applications. The IDC accepts 22-24 AWG solid wire and is suitable for use with Apple Talk, DSL, Voice, and Arcnet applications. Compatible with RJ11/14 and 25 modular jacks and plugs.
- Designed for all voice connectivity applications.
- PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality.
- Engineered to provide 110 IDC termination reducing installation time.
- Reduced rear footprint allows for greater connectivity density.
- Provides for more port configurations in a smaller area.
- Includes an integrated USOC/UTP color wiring diagram.
- Works with all Work Area Outlets faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes.
- Works with all telephone line cords.
- Installation instructions included.
- UL listed.
Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0
Contact: Phosphor bronze alloy plated with 50 micro inches of gold over 70-100 micro inches of nickel
Current rating: 1.5 amps max
Voltage rating: 150 volts alternating
Dielectric withstanding voltage: 1000 volts RMS, 60Hz
Insulation resistance: >10 mohms
Mated force: 5 lbs max
Unmated force: 5 lbs max
Plug retention force: 20 lbs min
Durability: 750 cycles
Gold plating: 1.27 micron/50 micro inch min
Connector: insulation displacement connector (IDC) accepts 22-24 AWG solid wire
Material: PC, UL 94V-0
Colors: XX: AL-Almond, BK-Black, BL-Blue, GY-Gray, IV-Ivory, OR-Orange, PR-Purple, RD-Red, & WH-White