Wall Mount Server Cabinet with 26 RMS
Discontinued – Inventory is limited
|Style: Without Plexiglass Door|
|Rack Space: 26|
In stockUPC: 633758092227
Country of Origin (subject to change): United States
ICC’s wall mount enclosure cabinets are ideal for both secure and non-secure installations and are available in 12 and 26 rack mount spaces (RMS). Each enclosure includes top and bottom knockouts for cable entry and exit, with vented top and bottom side panels for maximum air circulation. These wall mount enclosure cabinets come with adjustable internal vertical mounting rails for depth management. For added security, the door is lockable and can be installed to be removable/reversible with dual hinge swing units that provide quick access to the rear of the equipment. Both enclosures come fully assembled for quick installation.
Due to the weight and size of the cabinet, it is recommended that the installation is done with two people.
- TUA/ECA-310-E compliant.
- Vented top and bottom side panels enable air circulation.
- 24” useable depth for 19” wide equipment.
- Supports up to 150 lbs. when properly secured.
- Available in 12 and 26 rack mount spaces (RMS).
- Heavy duty wall mountable enclosure cabinet with top and bottom knockouts for cable entry and exit: (4) 3.0” and (4) 0.88”
- Adjustable internal vertical mounting rails for depth management.
- Front door is removable/reversible.
- Lockable for added security.
- Dual hinge swing unit provides access to rear of the equipment.
- Product is tapped for a #12-24 thread.
- Fully assembled for quick installation
- Required (4) 1/4-10 x 2 Hex lag screws to secure into the wood studs. Not Included.
Material: 16 GA (0.060 Thick)
Finish: ROHM and HASS, 10-7011 Epoxy Flat Black, 4 to 6 % Glass Black Powder Coat