Wall Mount Server Cabinet with Plexiglass Door
ICC’s wall mount enclosure cabinets with plexiglass doors are ideal for both secure and non-secure installations and are available in 12 and 26 rack mount spaces (RMS). The front door features a plexiglass window that lets you monitor equipment without opening or unlocking the enclosure. Each enclosure includes top and bottom knockouts for cable entry and exit, with vented top and bottom side panels for maximum air circulations. These wall mount enclosure cabinets come with adjustable internal vertical mounting rails for depth management. For added security, the door is lockable and can be installed to be removable and reversible with dual hinge swing units that provide quick access to the rear of the equipment. Both enclosures come fully assembled for quick installation.
Due to the weight and size of the cabinet, it is recommended that the installation is done with two people.
- EIA/ECA-310-E (revision of EIA-310-D) compliant.
- Shatter resistant clear plexiglass front door for visibility and aesthetic look; allows monitoring and troubleshooting with cabinet locked.
- Vented top and bottom side panels enable air circulations.
- 24” useable depth for 19” wide equipment.
- Supports up to 150 lbs. when properly secured.
- Available in 12 and 26 rack mount spaces (RMS).
- Heavy duty wall mountable enclosure cabinet with top and bottom knockouts for cable entry and exit: (4) 3.0” and (4) 0.88”.
- Adjustable internal vertical mounting rails for depth management.
- Front door is removable/reversible.
- Lockable for added security.
- Dual hinges swing unit provides access to rear of equipment
- Fully assembled for quick installation.
- Product is tapped for a #12-24 thread.
- Required (4) 1/4-10 x 2 Hex lag screws to secure into the wood studs. Not Included.
- Made in USA.
Material: 16 GA (0.060 Thick)
Finish: ROHM and HASS, 10-7011 Epoxy Flat Black, 4 to 6 % Glass Black Powder Coat
Plexiglass Material: Polycarbonate