Wall Mount Server Cabinet
ICC’s wall mount enclosure cabinets are ideal for both secure and non-secure installations and are available in 12 and 26 rack mount spaces (RMS). These enclosures are designed to hold 19” rack mountable equipment and are compliant with the EIA/ECA-310-E (revision EIA-310-D) standard. The depth of each enclosure consists of 24” from front to back includes top, bottom knockouts for cable entry and exit, with vented top and bottom side panels for maximum air circulation. These wall mount enclosure cabinets come with adjustable internal vertical mounting rails for depth management. For added security, the door is lockable and can be installed to be removable /reversible with dual hinge swing unit that provides quick access to the rear of equipment. Both enclosures come fully assembled for quick installation.
Due to the weight and size of the cabinet, it is recommended that the installation is done with two people.
- EIA/ECA-310-E (revision of EIA-310-D) compliant
- Vented top and bottom side panels enables air circulation
- 24” useable depth for 19” wide equipment
- Supports up to 150 lbs. when properly secured
- Available in 12 and 24 rack mount spaces (RMS), heavy duty wall mountable enclosure cabinet
- Top and bottom knockouts for cable entry and exit: (4) 3.0” and (4) 0.88”
- Adjustable internal vertical mounting rails for depth management
- Front door is removable/reversible
- Lockable for added security
- Dual hinge swing unit provides access to rear of equipment
- Fully assembled for quick installation
- Required (4) 1/4-10 x 2 Hex lag screws to secure into the wood studs. Not Included.
Material: 16 GA (0.060 Thick)
Finish: ROHM and HASS, 10-7011 Epoxy Flat Black, 4 to 6 % Glass Black Powder Coat